Warranty Terms & Conditions
A three-year limited warranty applies to all AXENT products purchased on or after May 1, 2019. All products purchased on or before April 30, 2018, are backed by AXENT’s one-year limited warranty.
1) AXENT warrants that its products are free from defects caused by defective material and faulty workmanship for a period of three-year from the date of purchase by the original purchaser. The limited warranty is to the original purchaser only. The limited warranty is not transferable to any third party. The limited warranty applies to all products sold in the United States and Canada. This warranty is limited to parts only and AXENT is not responsible for any installation labor charges, removal charges, installation, or other incidental or consequential cost.
2) AXENT’s sole and maximum liability for breach of its warranties herein is limited to the obligation, at Seller’s sole discretion to replace or make appropriate adjustments where AXENT inspection discloses any such defects occurring in normal residential usage during the warranty period. In no event shall Seller be liable to Buyer for consequential, incidental, economic, or special damages stemming from any breach of express or implied warranty.
3) [Purchaser shall comply with the following procedures in connection with the warranty claim:
4) (a) AXENT is notified in writing by Purchaser within thirty (30) days after discovery of defects;
5) (b) Purchaser obtains a Return Authorization from AXENT prior to returning any defective product to AXENT;
6) (c) The defective products are returned to AXENT, all shipping charges prepaid by Purchaser (provided however, that if upon examination by AXENT, it determines that the products are entitled to warranty, then AXENT shall be responsible for shipping charge to and from AXENT ’s facility.)
7) (d) the defective products are received by AXENT for adjustment no later than fifteen (15) days following the last day of the warranty period; and
8) (e) AXENT’s examination of such goods shall disclose that such defects or failures have not been caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, improper installation or application, repair, alteration, damage by rain, fire or casualty or by accident or negligence in use, storage, transportation or handling.
9) This warranty does not apply to the following items:
- Damage or loss sustained in a fire, earthquake, storm or any natural disaster etc.…
- Damage or loss resulting from any unreasonable use, misuse, abuse, negligence or improper care, improper cleaning or maintaining of the product.
- Damage or loss resulting from any sediments or foreign matter contained in the water system
- Damage or loss from improper installation, harsh environment, improper removal and water pressure in excess of 80PSI.
- Damage or loss resulting from electrical surges, lightning strikes or other acts which are not considered normal or the fault of AXENT.
- Damage or loss resulting from normal wear and tear, such as gloss reduction or dulling, scratching or fading over time due to normal use, cleaning practices, water or atmospheric conditions including but not limited to: bleach, alkali, acid cleaners, dry powdered cleaners or any other abrasive cleaning agents or abrasive cleaning tools or aids.
- The use of any product in a manner outside of the product instructions / owner’s manuals
- AXENT shall not be liable for any failure caused by chloramines in the public treated waters or cleaners containing chlorine (calcium hypochlorite). Please note that use of high concentrate chlorine or chlorine related products can damage fittings. This damage can cause leakage resulting in property damage.
10) AXENT’S OBLIGATION TO HONOR THESE WARRANTIES IS CONTINGENT UPON AXENT’S RECEIPT OF PAYMENT IN FULL FOR THE GOODS ENTITLED TO THIS WARRANTY. AXENT DISCLAIMS ALL OTHER WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, OR STATUTORY, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. SELLER HAS NOT AUTHORIZED ANYONE TO MAKE ANY REPRESENTATION OR WARRANTY OTHER THAN AS PROVIDED ABOVE. THE FOREGOING STATES THE ENTIRE WARRANTY LIABILITY OF SELLER.
To obtain warranty service you may contact AXENT through your dealer, plumbing contractor or by contact AXENT’s customer service team at:
Attn. customer service department
3 Musick, Irvine, CA 92618